- Seminarium med Berit Berit Bliesemann de Guevara: Researching Violent Conflict Where/When It Happens? Fieldwork Impressions from Burma
- "Segmented History, Competing Narratives. Social Memory about the Second World War in Croatia and Serbia"
- "Invisible Victims: The Cold War and Representation of the Roma Genocide in Soviet Feature Films, Teleplays and Theater Performances"
- "From Exoneration to Inclusion. Recent Developments in Memory Culture of the Second World War and the Holocaust in Latvia"
- Jacob Ettlinger – kein typisch deutscher Jude in Schweden. 2017
- The patterns of violence in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Security, geography and the killing of civilians during the war of the 1990s. 2017
- Swab, släkt. 2016
- Förord. 2016
- Danish Waffen-SS units in Yugoslavia: The fighting at Hrastovica and Glina, Autumn 1943. 2016
- Perpetuating Fear: Insecurity, Costly Signalling and the War in Central Bosnia, 1993. 2016
- Perpetuating fear: insecurity, costly signalling and the war in central Bosnia, 1993. 2016
- On the significance of the past for present and future action. 2016
- Moral reflections and historical research: The Holocaust and French-Jewish historiography, 1945-1950. 2016
- Ambivalent Peacebuilders?: Exploring Trends and Motivations in Transnational Practices of Bosnians-Herzegovinians in Sweden. 2016