"Segmented History, Competing Narratives. Social Memory about the Second World War in Croatia and Serbia"
- Datum: 2017-05-03 kl 14:15 – 16:00
- Plats: Hugo Valentin - centrum
- Föreläsare: Tomislav Dulić
- Arrangör: The Hugo Valentin Centre
- Kontaktperson: Goran Miljan
- Telefon: 018-471 74 35
The presentation will deal with the relationship between competing narratives about the Second World War in the historiographies of former Yugoslavia since the late 1980s. Particular attention will be paid to the way in which periods of radical political change have affected social memory and controversies between as well as within states.